The MMR Performance intercooler for the N47-powered 2.0 120d, 123d and 320d improves power and torque output significantly by substantially reducing charge air temperatures versus the OE cooling setup.
Using a large tube and fin stepped core, our performance intercooler provides literally double the frontal area and almost 40% more volume than OE, too.
The core itself uses internal turbulators to improve its cooling performance and the CFD optimised cast end tanks assist with maintaining the best possible airflow across the core.
Despite the large core size, due to the tube and fin construction the intercooler weights just 5.4kg whilst still providing the best solution possible when power output and low air charge temperatures with minimal pressure drop are required.
520mm x 200mm x 100mm tube and fin stepped core
- 90% larger frontal area than OE
- 37% more internal volume than OE
- Delivers substantial temperature drop across the core, with minimal impact on pressure drop
- Anti-corrosive thermal coating
- Easy installation, not cutting or permanent modification to the vehicle required