PRE-ORDERS AVAILABLE W/B 6th APRIL
The MMR Performance 6-piston front brake upgrade for the F56 MINI uses a two-piece forged, precision machined brake caliper which has been specifically engineered to deliver a significant improvement in stopping performance and enhanced pedal feel when compared to the OE braking setup.
The calipers, which are available in a Race red finish to match the OEM rear assembly, are then mated with a set of either our 330mm cast one-piece, or our 355mm fully-floating two-piece disc assemblies, both of which utilising a directional curved vein design to aid cooling.
Finished with our proprietary grooved disc design, which not only offers a visual boost, it also helps to ensure a glaze-free pad surface, giving you optimum braking performance even under extreme temperatures and usage.
Our 2-piece forged monoblock calipers can be fitted with either disc configuration under the OE 18" wheels without the need for wheel spacers.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- T-6061 6-piston two-piece forged calipers
- Optional FC-25 Carbon steel two-piece fully-floating 355mm discs, or 330mm single-piece cast discs.
- MMR Performance fast-road pads (uses proprietary pad profile)
- MMR Performance braided front brake lines
- All required fitting hardware