The Eventuri F10 M5 intake system was developed through extensive dyno testing, maximum velocity tests and flow optimisation.
Eventuri's intake is a comprehensive system which includes front air ducts, filter housings and even inlet tubes to the turbos. The resulting system is very efficient and improves the pressure drop to the turbos by giving a smooth path for the airflow to travel through.
This system also uses Eventuri's Patent Pending Carbon fibre Housing which provides an aerodynamically efficient airflow path from the filter to the MAF tube. Not just another cone filter with a heat shield but a unique design which invokes the Venturi affect.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 2x carbon fibre Eventuri housings
- 2x high-flow double cone air filters
- 2 Aluminium cowls for smooth airflow entry
- Left side carbon tube with integrated MAF sensor mount
- Right side carbon tube with integrated MAF sensor mount
- 2x carbon fibre front scoops
- 2x laser cut aluminium shields with integrated flow deflectors
- High-quality silicone couplers with BMW specification hose clamps