MMR Performance is please to be able to offer the first ever cast end-tank designed top-mount intercooler for the BMW S55 engine, which utilises multiple air dividers cast into the hot/cold side end-tanks for optimised air flow.
CSF designed this liquid-to-air core from a blank slate, and completed extensive testing and analysis to ensure optimum performance and cooling.
The core itself is 60% larger and features a dual-core cross-flow design with 2-stage water cooling for maximum efficiency.
Available in two finishes, if you're looking for a superior product with enhanced cooling and maximum efficiency, look no further than this CSF top-mount intercooler.
- World's 1st cast end-tank designed top mount charge-air-cooler for the BMW S55 engine
- Multiple air dividers cast into both hot/cold side end-tanks for optimised air flow through the custom designed liquid-to-air core
- 60% increase in core size
- Left/right, cross-flow, dual-pass core configuration with 2-stage water cooling for maximum efficiency and intake temperature reduction
- Designed with 3D scanning/rapid prototyping technology to ensure precise fit and maximum surface area
- Bolt-on design for easy plug-and-play installation
- Available in wrinkle-black or raw aluminum finish
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects