acingline Wheel Stud & Nut Kit - M14x1.50
Remove and install your wheels at the track all the time? Then you’ll know how frustrating the factory wheel bolts can be. Lining up the bolt holes, bashing the wheel against your beautiful brakes calipers, then cross-threading the bolts at the same time. All while balancing the weight of the wheel. Our Stud & Nut kit gives a stronger fixing method than using the original wheel bolts. Plus they’re a much quicker method to swap wheels for motorsport / track use as well.
- Converting your car to our Stud & Nut Kit is a simple, reversible upgrade that will speed up your wheel changes.
- Our Stud & Nut Kit also allow for the safe use of different spacer size setups without the risk of running out of bolt threads.
- Beautiful midnight-black gloss anodised finish on the nuts will smarten up your car’s looks as well as its practicality.
- Both conical and ball seat lug nuts are available to suit either factory or aftermarket wheels.
M14 x 1.5 High Tensile Steel Motorsport Studs and larger anodised Wheel Nuts exceed the strength of the factory bolts for ultimate strength and safety.
Quick Wheel Changes
Stud and Nut kits are suited to any car that sees track use with regular wheel swaps. The studs really help to speed things up when you are trackside.
These studs screw in place of your original wheel bolts with allen drive inserts to make installation a breeze. Plus easily removed in future.
Precision engineered; for perfect performance!
M14 x 1.5 heat treated high carbon steel stud with chrome plated finish
Lightweight M14 x 1.5 7000-series aluminium open-ended nuts with gloss anodised nuts
Internal 6mm allen stud drive for accurate fixations
Knurled outer collar for much easier finger grip
8mm of unthreaded stud shank for brake disc clearance
Oversize 19mm nuts – greater surface area for contact & ease of use
- Max Vehicle Weight 2500KG
- Suitable for use with upto 10mm wheel spacers
- Not suitable for use with 11mm+ wheel spacers
- This is not a 'Locking' or Security solution