Bilstein's extensive motorsport experience and Original Equipment damper manufacturing has enabled them to produce a range of coilover suspension kits that are specifically designed for each application and suited perfectly for performance driving on the road or trackdays. Bilstein B16 Ride Height Adjustable Kits are an adjustable ride height system front and rear, with adjustable damping. PSS9 kits feature 9 damping adjustments, PSS10 feature 10 damping adjustments.
The B16 PSS Coilover Kits feature adjustable gas pressurised damping. The adjustability of the damping offers a choice of set up, making these kits ideal for different driving styles - decent ride quality for everyday driving use, stiffened damping and set up for weekend trackdays. The Triple C Technology used for surface coating gives long lasting corrosion resistance, and the round threads and special alloy spring plates enable easy height adjustment for years to come.
- Bilstein's Mono-Tube damper technology
- Adjustable damping to suit different driving styles and conditions
- PSS9 kits feature 9 adjustments, PSS10 kits feature 10 adjustments
- Triple C coated coilover housings for long lasting corrosion resistance and good looks
- Round threads and special alloy spring plates for easy height adjustment
- Designed, developed and tested for each application
- Supplied with necessary bump stops
- Excellent suspension travel retained - a must for decent handling on poor roads
- German TUV certified, made in Germany
Note: Coilover height adjustable units are supplied front & rear where possible. Where rear suspension design does not allow for coilovers, alternative height adjustable or lowered units are supplied.