Bilstein B14 PSS Coilover Suspension Kit - Adjustable Ride Height, Fixed Rate Damping
Bilstein B14 PSS Ride Height Adjustable Kits are an adjustable ride height system front and rear, with factory tuned, fixed rate damping. Bilstein's extensive motorsport experience and Original Equipment damper manufacturing has enabled them to produce a range of coilover suspension kits that are specifically designed for each application and suited perfectly for performance driving on the road.
The B14 PSS Coilover Kit's gas pressurised damping has been optimised for fast road driving - good ride quality at low speeds, ultra stable at high speed, and suitable for everyday use. The Triple C Technology used for surface coating gives long lasting corrosion resistance, and the round threads and special alloy spring plates enable easy height adjustment for years to come.
- Bilstein's Mono-Tube damper technology
- Triple C coated coilover housings for long lasting corrosion resistance and good looks
- Round threads and special alloy spring plates for easy height adjustment
- Designed, developed and tested for each application
- Supplied with necessary bump stops
- Excellent suspension travel retained - a must for decent handling on poor roads
- German TUV certified, made in Germany
Note: Coilover height adjustable units are supplied front & rear where possible. Where rear suspension design does not allow for coilovers, alternative height adjustable or lowered units are supplied.
On vehicles where sports suspension is an option, lowering amounts shown are for vehicles without sports suspension. If factory sports suspension is fitted, the factory lowering amount will have to be deducted from the lowering amount shown. This can be as much as 30mm (e.g. Audi S-Line, BMW M-Sport, AMG-Line etc.)